Sunday, June 3, 2007

Untitled

Diluted hearts, impure and unjust
Dissolve humankind’s righteousness.

I’m ineffective with words now,
It all burns down
To a molten stew of mumble-jumble
That NO-body is hearing,
So I remain humble in presenting my building

BLOCKS

I’ll just let those letters create their own path.
What’s present and past
Adds on to the aftermath
Of consequence,
So incidentally
I implement
A regiment
Of conscious thought
With the intimate
Relationship of ears I so hard sought

On the eve of dooms-day
With 5 minutes left ‘til midnight
I’ll write a rhyme to God
Giving thanks for insight.

So whom may doubt,

This paper doesn’t
That’s why it’s emitting me out.

On the last Sabbath of time
Some may fine-ally understand this rhyme.

Define energy:

A universal synergy
Aids in the Will’s escape of injury
In a hell-hole of misery.

Where the thoughts are thoughtless
And the hearts are heartless,
Which coincides
Where there’s no regard of Life

Regardless:

Of friend or foe;
Stranger or kin;
Maker or men.

The burden of binge
Has anchored us in
The ports of consumption;
Lying in the Bay of Complacency.
In the soul of sin
In the citizen
Lies a vast vacancy.
A total empty,
Anarchy
With lurid tendencies,
Horrid memories
Strike the body with a force
To strip you mentally.

That’s my window of vulnerability,

But we gotta keep moving
We gotta keep grooving
To the drummer infinitely
Pursuing
The centerpiece/inner peace
The glue in
To the U – N –
I
Versal mystery.

Where death be the release?…
Or death be the Penalty?...

4 comments:

Oracle LB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oracle LB said...

"I believe that people would be alive today if there were a death penalty. "

Quote by one famous Nancy :)

NancyD said...

she can't compete with yours truly ;)

Oracle LB said...

No one can , not juts Nancys ;)