Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Bow to You

Wow! Now, that was a great day! I wonder if the mobs who cracked each others' heads and limbs would feign innocence and find a way to blame their lack of intelligence and their fang revealing instincts on Israel or the United States or or...

What I keep seeing day after day is a people so addicted to blood that they would always seek war. The July war wasn't enough for them, and it didn't give them the satisfaction of feeling the bones break and smell the blood and sweat up-close.

Bashar must be packing some bags, he is expecting his return very soon. His father came to "restore" peace in an earlier insanity period, so he is betting on the international community after seeing the parade of stone throwing and pipes wielding to beg him to come back to Lebanon. After all, we are proving that we are not Lebanese. We are shia and sunnis and maronites and druze so who cares who govern us? I hate to say this but it seems to me that Arabs deserve dictators like Saddam to curb their fanaticism and tribal emotions.

At the end, I want to salute the youth who participated today in showing us and the whole world how civilized and classy we are... I bow to you!

No comments: